Play-Asia.com

martes, 10 de marzo de 2015

Welcome and blog rules

HAZ CLIC AQUÍ PARA LEER ESTA ENTRADA EN ESPAÑOL.


Hello everyone!

Welcome to my humble blog! In this blog I´m going to write about... to be sincere I don´t know... Just joking! Well, or at least just in part. I´ve been playing with the idea of writing a blog for a while, specially after a couple of good friends decided to write their own, the problem was that I didn´t know what I should write about exactly, the only thing I knew for sure is that it had to be something related to my biggest passion and almost the only reason for my existence: videogames. Videogames, videogames, what would I do without you... But of course, there are already plenty of videogame blogs and videoblogs out there, specially those dedicated to games such as Call of Duty, Assassins Creed, Gran Turismo, Metal Gear and the likes of, and some are pretty good, so on top of not being very original, I though it didn´t make any sense to write once again about the same thing since they all already get enough publicity anyways (and that without taking in count their huge marketing campaigns). I wanted to write about something different, so on top of writing about those games that became very special and dear to me, and due to the recent huge raise of the indie game industry, I decided to dedicate this blog to those games that for whatever reasons, in spite of their great quality, didn´t quite make it into the mainstream and which I think deserve a second chance (and third, and fourth). In the future I also intend to expand the blog by writing about stuff such as anime, manga, art books, weird videogames accessories or figures, but well, let´s go little by little, it has been already difficult enough to finish this introduction XD. Underneath this text you can read the main rules of this blog. Anyway, thank you very much in advance for listening to whatever crazy stuff this videogame addict has to say. See you all around in the blog!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...